Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1910

Keywords

Alexander Hall, Tiffany Loop

Description

The campus tennis court was located south of the Red Brick Building (now Alexander Hall) in the 1910s.

Additional Rights Information

Copyright held by Seattle Pacific University. Contact SPU Library Archives for permissions: http://spu.edu/library/archives. The image is expected to no longer be copyrighted in the United States in 2030, though copyright could still apply outside the U.S. and has not been determined.

Keywords

Alexander Hall, Tiffany Loop

Share

 
COinS