Brainstorm: Brain Rules
12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School
- Exercise | Rule 1: Exercise boosts brain power.
- Survival | Rule 2: The human brain evolved, too.
- Wiring | Rule 3: Every brain is wired differently.
- Attention | Rule 4: We don’t pay attention to boring things.
- Short-tern memory | Rule 5: Repeat to remember.
- Long-term memory | Rule 6: Remember to repeat.
- Sleep | Rule 7: Sleep well, think well.
- Sensory integration | Rule 9: Stimulate more of the senses.
- Vision | Rule 10: Vision trumps all other senses.
- Gender | Rule 11: Male and female brains are different.
- Exploration | Rule 12: We are powerful and natural explorers.
Explore these brain rules and what they mean for you in John Medina’s best-selling book Brain Rules.
Neuroscience and Neurobiology
Medina, John J. Ph.D., "Brainstorm: Brain Rules" (2012). Brainstorm. 29.