Workplaces, Equipping Church
- What is God’s Mission in the World?
- How does human work connect to God’s work?
- What does this mean for people’s daily work?
- How can we equip our people for God’s work in the world?
- Equipping churches have a vision of God at work where their people work
- Equipping churches actively hunt for examples and resources
- Equipping churches connect daily work to worship
- Equipping churches address the opportunities and challenges their people face at work
- Equipping churches invest resources in equipping people for daily work
- Equipping churches create structures to sustain this ministry
- Equipping churches empower and collaborate with people in the congregation to lead the ministry
- Equipping churches release and support their people for work outside the church
- Equipping churches encourage everyone to take responsibility
- Equipping churches include daily work as part of their compassion/outreach/service ministries
- Conclusions About Equipping Churches
Theology of Work Project and Mackenzie, Alistair, "The Equipping Church Overview" (2014). Theology of Work Project. Paper 38.