Creation Date - Approximate
Constructed in 1908, Tiffany Hall was named after Grace English Tiffany, Dean of Women from 1916 to 1923. It served as a dormitory for girls and women and the location of the dining hall.
Additional Rights Information
Copyright held by Seattle Pacific University. Contact SPU Library Archives for permissions: http://spu.edu/library/archives. The image is expected to no longer be copyrighted in the United States by 2030, though copyright could still apply outside the U.S. and has not been determined.