Buildings as they appeared at the acquisition of Camp Casey in 1956. The view is of the west and south edges of the property, with S. Engle Road on the left of the image.
Additional Rights Information
Copyright held by Seattle Pacific University. Contact SPU Library Archives for permissions: http://spu.edu/library/archives. The image is expected to be free of copyright in the United States 120 years after its creation date, though copyright could still apply outside the U.S. and has not been determined.