Leviticus, Bible Commentary
- Introduction— does Leviticus have anything to tell us about our work?
- The Foundational Concept of Holiness in Leviticus
- Israel’s Sacrificial System (Leviticus 1–10)
- The Dwelling of God in the Community (Leviticus 1-10)
- The Whole People of God at Work (Leviticus 1-10)
- The Workplace Significance of the Guilt Offering (Leviticus 6:1-7)
- The Unclean and the Clean (Leviticus 11–16)
- The Permissibility of Eating Particular Animals (Leviticus 11)
- Dealing with Skin Diseases and Mold Infections (Leviticus 13–14)
- Holiness (Leviticus 17–27)
- Gleaning (Leviticus 19:9–10)
- Behaving honestly (Leviticus 19:11–12)
- Treating workers fairly (Leviticus 19:13)
- Rights of People with Disabilities (Leviticus 19:14)
- Doing Justice (Leviticus 19:15–16)
- Loving Your Neighbor as Yourself (Leviticus 19:17–18)
- Who is My Neighbor? (Leviticus 19:33–34)
- Trading Fairly (Leviticus 19:35–36)
- The Sabbath Year and the Year of Jubilee (Leviticus 25)
- Conclusions from Leviticus
Theology of Work Project and Stallman, Bob, "Leviticus and Work" (2013). Theology of Work Project. 19.
Contributed to Digital Commons @ SPU with permission from the Theology of Work Project.