The buildings on the southern edge of the Camp Casey property, acquired by SPC in 1955. From left to right: Warehouse (with Fort Casey on roof); Auditorium; Dormitories.
Additional Rights Information
Copyright held by Seattle Pacific University. Contact SPU Library Archives for permissions: http://spu.edu/library/archives. The image is expected to be free of copyright in the United States 120 years after its creation date, though copyright could still apply outside the U.S. and has not been determined.