The Colonel's House lies at the northwestern edge of the Camp Casey property. It was known as the "President's Beach House" at the time SPC acquired the property in 1955.
Additional Rights Information
Copyright held by Seattle Pacific University. Contact SPU Library Archives for permissions: http://spu.edu/library/archives. The image is expected to be free of copyright in the United States 120 years after its creation date, though copyright could still apply outside the U.S. and has not been determined.